Upper Chichester Township
Posted on March 17, 2020
Effective March 18th the Township offices will be closed to all visitors. Staff will be working remotely when possible.
All essential services, such as Sanitation Collection, and Police Services will continue as normal.
All non-essential events and meetings will be postponed until further notice.
To view Upper Chichester Townships Public Statement regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) please follow the link: https://www.upperchi.org/uncategorized/covid-19-public-statement/
Listed below are helpful links to keep residents updated with accurate information:
Delaware County has created a website dedicated to information on the Coronavirus
- For information including prevention, resources and a FAQ section with link to the PA Health Department and CDC, visit www.delcopa.gov/ich/resources/coronavirus.html
- Residents are encouraged to register for the DelcoAlert notification system which alerts residents of updates and emergencies. You can register here: www.delcopa.gov/delcoalert/delcoalert.html
The State continuously updates the public on all Coronavirus information including: Press Releases, State Lab Photos & Graphics
- PA Health Department, visit health.pa.gov
- For the daily COVID-19 Report, visit here
Center for Disease Control Links (CDC):
- CDC’s situation summary page for COVID-19 provides the latest updates on source, spread, response, and recommendations.
- CDC’s frequently asked questions and answers on COVID-19.
- CDC’s latest COVID-19 prevention and treatment guidance for individuals.
- CDC’s prevention steps for the spread of Coronavirus in homes and residential communities.
- CDC’s guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to Coronavirus.
It is essential that during these times everyone stays calm and makes wise decisions. Please follow the guidance and recommendations given by the CDC and the PA Department of Health and continue taking everyday precautions.