8500 Furey Rd, Upper Chichester, PA 19014 -2341
(610) 485-5881

Search Results:

trash pickup information
PennDOT - District 6 News

...provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 950 traffic cameras. Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAPhilly and like the department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/phillypenndot and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot....

Read More
PennDot Public Open House

...19014 There is no formal presentation, please arrive at your convenience during the event. Light Refreshments will be served. For addition information please contact Vincent Cerbone at 610-205-6778 or vcerbone@pa.gov...

Read More
Upper Chichester Voting Machine Demonstration

...3:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. The demonstration will take place at the Ballrooms at Boothwyn 1405 Meetinghouse Road Boothwyn, PA 19061. More information will posted when it is made available....

Read More
Linwood Heights Neighborhood Revitalization Plan Survey

...information and questionnaires.  Delta has created a survey for residents who were unable to attend this event.  The survey includes the boards used at the event, and the corresponding questionnaire....

Read More
Vacant Properties

...windows or doors No occupants coming or going Electricity off in the evening hours Please see Article II of the Township Code of Ordinances for more information on Vacant Registrations....

Read More
Habitat for Humanity Critical Home Repair

...and access to the home. They prioritize individuals who are elderly, disabled and/or Veterans with low income. Below are the application details and information on what repair services are provided....

Read More
I-95 Single, Double Lane Closures for Resurfacing Operations in Delaware County

...and Android devices. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 1,000 traffic cameras....

Read More
1 3 4 5

Have a Question or Concern?

Contact us through our File a Concern page to direct your query to the appropriate department.

Pin It on Pinterest