Approximately 120 to 150 participants attended the open house, asking questions and providing comments to consultants and community volunteers, participating in SWOT and Dotmocracy exercises, and filling out community surveys.
Boothwyn Town Center Vision Plan
Boothwyn Town Center Team
- Ed Raikowski, Commissioner
- Barbara Kelley, Assistant Township Manager
- Pam Andrien, Resident and Planning Commission
- Ed Coleman, CAADC
- Lisa Curry, Resident
- Nicole Steinnacher, Resident
- Mike Fiorelli, Business Owner, CBA, Rotary
- John Schueren, Resident, Historical Society
- Mark Gibbons, Business Owner, CBA
- Judy Stang, Heart and Soul, Rotary
- Barbara Massey, Resident
|Goals and Action Items||January - February 2021|
|Existing Conditions Evaluation||March - April 2021|
|Stakeholder Surveys||May 2021|
|Public Open House 1 and Community Surveys||June 2021|
|Plan Concepts and Recommendations||July - September 2021|
|Implementation Strategy||October 2021|
|Public Workshop 2||November 2021|
|Draft Report||November - December 2021|
|Final Report and Adoption||January - February 2022|
Public Open House 1
Your Opinion Counts!
We need your feedback to further define the goals, objectives, and action items for the Boothwyn Town Center Vision Plan. Please fill out the BTCVP Community Survey here.
The survey will be active until July 16, 2021 and the results will be posted on the website soon after.
Stay involved and stay informed by:
- Completing the online survey
- Following updates on the TOwnship website and Social Media
- Attending the next Heart & Soul Summit
- Attending the next Boothwyn Town Center Vision Plan in the Fall