8500 Furey Rd, Upper Chichester, PA 19014 -2341
(610) 485-5881

Search Results:

Report a Concern

Read More
Parks and Playgrounds

Read More
Resurfacing Scheduled on Several State Highways Next Week in Philadelphia Region

...on Darlington Road/New Darlington Road/Valley Road between U.S. 1 (Baltimore Pike) and Route 352 (Middletown Road) in Chester Heights Borough and Middletown and Edgmont townships for milling and paving; Monday,...

Read More
Animal Control

Read More
Several State Highways Restricted at Night Next Week for Crack Sealing Operations in Delaware County

...Avenue/Railroad Avenue between Darby Road and Carter Road in Haverford Township; Coopertown Road/Landover Road/County Line Road/Old Lancaster Road between College Avenue and U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue) in Haverford Township; Lawrence...

Read More
Construction coming to the Bethel Road and Mill Road intersection

...at the intersection of Bethel Road and Mill Road in Upper Chichester, Delaware County. Under this safety improvement project, PennDOT will construct a single-lane roundabout to enhance traffic flow through...

Read More
PennDOT to Repair and Resurface State Highways Across the Philadelphia Region

...Mine Road and Smith Bridge Road in Concord Township for milling and paving operations. Follow the link below to review all of Philadelphia region roads being resurfaced and repaired https://www.penndot.gov/RegionalOffices/district-6/pages/details.aspx?newsid=5150...

Read More
Police Department

Read More
Upper Chichester September Road Closings

...for a better road. Tentative Schedule – Subject to Change Milling - Starting Tuesday, September 7th, in the proposed order: Cherry Tree Road – Tuesday September 7th Ruth Avenue –...

Read More
Upper Chichester Township 2020 Road Program to begin in October

...appreciated. REMEMBER: Only a short term inconvenience for a better road. Tentative Schedule – Subject to Change Cherry Tree Road (Speed Tables) – Friday, October 9, 2020 Milling - Starting...

Read More
1 2 3 13

Have a Question or Concern?

Contact us through our File a Concern page to direct your query to the appropriate department.